Saturday 23 August 2014

August in's

Savvy Circle gave out Pantene Expert samples of the new age defy shampoo and conditioner that's been released and those how entered got an email explaining they would rather send full sized bottles out and so i now have one of each to try, if you aren't a member i suggest joining up, they have some great freebies on offer most weeks.

My Glossy box this month wasn't anything exciting, a perfume sample by Lalique, a mascara by Essence, a glossybox own highlighter, a tiny bottle of nail polish from yves rocher and a mango and mandarin hand cream by figs and rouge. As you can see from my write up none of these were anything special and i suspect before christmas i'll be unsubscribing.

I'd love to share by BirchBox with you guys however it was carelessly left by my door and it looks like someone decided to help themselves and throw the empty box back into my garden, I've contacted BB but have yet to receive a new box.

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment