Wednesday 20 July 2016

Bath Bomb Wednesday - The Experimenter

Lush bath bombs, they don't come in a sealed wrapper and are better used ASAP because too much time in the air can leave them crumbly, I wrap all of mine in clingfilm because of my bulk buying habits but i'm not sure it worked with this one.
 
There was a lot of bleeding of colours but I imagine that'd happen over time with most, I have to say compared to other peoples photos this was such a let down, I'm not sure if mine was just a bad one or if this is what happens if you leave it a few weeks from purchase but all my others have been fine after time.

 
I barely got a fizz from this, the colours just weren't there and there wasn't much scent at all, I love lush, i'm not at all bashing them but if I repurchased this I think i'd use it within a couple of days to compare the results otherwise I wouldn't bother with this one again.
 
TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment