Tuesday 15 May 2018

Irregular Choice - Miss Thing

I don't often do little heels, in fact of the 90+ pairs i do have i own 2 of this size heel, I often buy shoes on impulse and first impressions but these being a Poetic Licence pair i didn't look for these i just happened to come across them on a site that put both PL and IC on the same page and thought they were really cute, i didn't buy them straight away but for days afterwards i would go online and check my size was still in stock until one night i caved.


I am very clumsy in small heels so straps are very important for me with this style, the insole has a heart pad built in so the ball of your foot is cushioned very nicely, the strap is trimmed in a soft suede so it doesn't rub the skin without socks and they are just so lovely to wear.


They have cute little silky bows on the back and super pretty little pink dots all over, teamed up with the bow on the front these really are sweet in style. My boyfriend doesn't share his views with me on my shoes too often because he doesn't have to wear them, he did however tell me he doesn't like these ones, it actually makes me wear them more, if he doesn't like them that means one more person out there that will love them and because they are like wearing slippers i have no excuse not to wear them as everyday shoes.


The heel height: 6.5cm
The sizing fit: True to size
The width: True if a little narrow

Do you have a pair others don't love like you do? Don't you love how we are all very different in taste and style? leave me a comment below.

TJ x


Come and Follow me on Facebook 'mylittlereviewblog' Twitter @TJReviews89 Instagram @tiffanycallan

No comments:

Post a Comment