Friday 5 June 2015

My Made With Love By Stacie Review

There are so many people out there offering wood and glitter items but after looking around I found a lady who not only offered a great service at a reasonable cost but also seem to take the time to offer you what you were actually looking for over what was in stock or needed selling quickly.

I first saw Stacie's 'Sparkle' designs but quickly settled on a second piece for my little one for her birthday being this beauty.

 
It is so much more sparkly than the photo shows, i'm not doing it much justice as it's in my hallways at the minute until this weekend when I can get some hooks up in Evie's room. Every time we open the front door it glitters and glistens all over so hopefully it'll have the same effect from the sunshine in her room.

 
This is the piece I first saw and fell in love with, I wanted something that wasn't too bright and colourful and our house isn't huge and too much colour makes rooms small but I wanted it to stand out from it's little spot on the wall, the glitter is super sparkly and the colours are really deep, it's placed just at the bottom of our stairs near the door so every day when I leave the house I see it and smile, the quality is fab and the customer service is second to none.
 
I've added some images from Stacie's page so you can see some other things she can do, they are perfect as gifts for birthdays, Christmas, weddings ect and all come in the colour and style you want and most are customisable.
 


You can find Stacie's wonderful items here: Made With Love by Stacie
postage is available or you can collect from Nottingham
 

No comments:

Post a Comment