Monday 18 May 2015

Body Jewellery Shop review

So these three little cuties turned up on my door last week and i'm in love <3 !!
I found the site when looking for Earpiercing jewellery online and it sells absolutely everything you can think of for piercings on any part of the body, I have a few odd placed piercings and I struggle to find jewellery to fit but I found plenty and with ease on this site.

 
First of all I picked this lovely little pair of Pink glitter earings, they are so pretty to look at and even without light they glisten which is so nice, they come in various colours and images on the earring but these were my favourite.
 
You can find them here :)
 

 
Then I picked these two gorgeous ear stirrups, sadly they are a little small for my current piercing but that's my fault for not measuring before ordering so i'm off in two weeks to have a smaller part of my ear pierced so I can get some use out of them (trust me I never need an excuse to get another piercing) they are really well made and so delicate looking but sturdy, I've pulled and pushed at these and nothing budges that isn't supposed to which can be an issue with cheap jewellery, thankfully the lower price doesn't mean cutting corners on quality.
 
You can find these two here:
and
 
 
Thanks for Reading :)
TJ x 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment