Monday 11 May 2015

Crafty afternoon

I'm writing this post on my mobile which is new for me so I'm not sure what order anything will show but here goes.

Today I had a little spare time to get crafty, were planning an Alice in wonderland style tea party for our little ones birthday but we don't have a huge budget, I'm a stickler for saving jars and pots so I decided they'd be great for the center peices and sweetie jars, I got some acrylic paints and went for a simple graduating dotty style in two colours and added some ribbon, they look cute and can be used again as pen pots ect
I came across some cute ready sticky gems from poundland and figured I'd find a use for them, I also found some plastic martini glasses which are cute! I added the gems around the edge which are in strips and they came out great, I'll be layering colours jelly in them and added a spoon with a 'eat me' label :)

I hope you can see everything on this post :)

TJ x




No comments:

Post a Comment