Saturday 9 May 2015

Ozeri weightmaster II bathroom scales review

I never thought I could fall in love with a set of scales but I have with these, they are sleek looking, easy to use and helpful.




First of all taking them out of the box they weren't bulky like many are, they just needed a tab removing before they were ready to start using, then it was just a case of entering my height and standing on the scales to give my weight reading and it gave me my BMI and also indicated after the first use if there was any weight gain or lose.

 
They have a sleek glass panel and a touch screen in the centre but the sturdy outer casing means you aren't worried about knocking them and them breaking, they aren't heavy so can be packed away anywhere if you don't have a large bathroom to leave them out and they won't break the bank.
They aren't threating and I wasn't worried if I got a red light for a little weight gain, I find the little nudge endearing and helpful, you can even turn off the numbers if you find them off putting and just monitor your weight via the lights.
 
You can find them on Amazon UK Ozeri weightmaster II
 
TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment