Tuesday 5 April 2016

Irregular choice Mal e Bow and Pin Yin purchases

Previous photos show I have a steady obsession with Mal e Bows, they for me match any outfit, they are simple but pretty and add a lovely angle to any set of legs, they are the perfect dinner shoe, of course I adore the crazy, loud, proud styles that have and are currently being released but they are my staple every day shoes, I've been after those that seem to sell out quickly and I end up missing out on and I found a pair all the way in china, we often associate China with knock off, cheaply made plastic items that ship for pennies however many of our long standing, more expensive everyday items are made in the same place and not everything is a fake, it's always good to be cautious and I check out suppliers i'm not sure about with IC themselves quite often to be sure.
 

I'm not sure if these were a UK release, they were an old style before I started collecting them but since finding this colour way I've only ever found them in the US and China, they are a silky emerald and very beautiful in real life, they aren't a colour I have in my collection in any shoes except for the Aaliah recently released but I love them.

Who doesn't love pandas, cute little black and white bears that are cuddly an sweet, how about on a shoe for people too adore! Pin Yin are my first pandas, I have squeezy but I opted for the gold bear style rather than the black and white, I first wanted the blue version of Pin Yin and they hadn't come up for sale but I chanced sharing a photo and the same company that had my elusive Mal e Bows also had these in my size, ready to ship
 

My heart could of burst when I opened the box, I expect to really not like the mash of black, white and yellow but it really works because of how it clashes, I've worn my Flopsy bunny heels on every weekly shop since I bought them but I may now have a new shopping shoe to enjoy showing off



TJ x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment