Monday 4 April 2016

More Easter Lush

Recently i posted here: Lush Easter Haul about my latest haul from Lush, a few days later my mum surprised me with a new lush item instead of an egg, I'm not complaining, I'm on a diet and could do without the temptation.
My brother also go my daughter her own bath bomb, although hers was aside some chocolate so she was really happy.


 

Mine was a Flowering tea reusable bubble bar, for those that haven't used a bubble bar before it's like a solid bubble bath that you can run under the tap, swish around the bath or crumble into running  water, this is one of the more intricate designs, as you dip the teabag by the string and the bubble bar melts it releases blue cornflowers, it is very pretty and a lovely scent so i'm looking forward to using it soon.

Monsters bath bomb was a Ickle Baby Bot which is scented with lavender and camomile, perfect for a night time bath after the Easter holidays on the wind down to school, they are super inexpensive and if it helps then I'll be stocking up


I had to find a bigger jar for my comforter bubble bar, it was simply too big so I took the chance to arrange all of the ones I have on the go currently L-R: Unicorn horn, Comforter, Milky bath, Candy mountain and 5 gold rings, it is much easier to use them like this and they smell lovely in the bathroom.

TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment