Thursday 4 August 2016

Andrew Barton Hair Care

I was recently sent a few of the Andrew Barton range to try out and review, I have to say I haven't changed hair care products for a few months, with having coloured hair I really need a good review on a product to risk it on my hair but I was willing to try the Protect my colour range
 
Firstly I tried the Protect my colour range which included the shampoo, conditioner and heat protection spray, all of them smelled lovely, the conditioner was a lovely creamy texture, the shampoo gave a good lather and although it did pull colour from my hair it wasn't a great deal compared to a standard shampoo, the heat protection spray did exactly that, as a lady with short hair that doesn't tie up but is very thick I have to dry and straighten it a few times a week and I worry about damage but this left my hair silky and soft without the product build up and greasy feeling I often get with my current one.
 
 
The other two products were a texture spray and a hair oil, I have super thick hair so a texture spray was the last thing i'd think to use but the XXL texture spray is amazing, it's like a soft hold hairspray without the white flakes, without the stiffness but still controlling the fly aways and not keeping it slick and stuck to my head like a gel, it gave me a slight wave which looked natural and it's become a staple in my hair routine.
 
 
 the hair oil is my new best friend, I swim twice a week and that much swimming is taking away all the natural oils from my hair so this has been a hair saver, it's a lightweight oil that isn't greasy or heavy but give a natural shine and puts some moisture back into my hair.
 
All in all I love the range, there hasn't been anything I didn't like and I will be adding these to my shopping list from now on, the range is for sale in Asda and is reasonably priced so it's worth a try if you need some new hair care in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment