Tuesday 9 August 2016

Irregular Choice - Karp Koi

This are my 'freaky fish' shoes aptly named by monster, they are one of my more outrageous pairs and call for a certain outfit and event to wear them, i'm not sure i'll be rocking up to the school run in them but not because they aren't pretty or because I care for people reactions but because of how damn hard they are to walk it!
 
 
I don't normally struggle in heels but I did with these, they are so flat and chunky but unlike a wedge they're still high in the heel and the toe is curved, it's hard to explain but they're going to take to working on, they are loud and brash and everything I expect from IC but as an older style i'm late to the game with them, they were limited so I doubt i'll see many others wearing them but that makes them so much more special

 
I plan on wearing these indoors lots to get use to them but they will become a firm wear for any upcoming parties
TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment