Tuesday 2 August 2016

Irregular Choice - Can't Touch This

When I first saw these I instantly fell in love, most shoes I really like and often if I miss out i'll move onto another pair soon enough but then these came up for sale (second hand due to being such an old style) I couldn't get them out of my mind, they are just the right amount of pink/peach and lime green to stand out with any outfit
 
 
They clear heel is a statement in itself, often they become a talking point and the colours are vibrant and speak volumes but mostly it's the tiny peeping pandas that called to me, you look past them at first almost having to second glance to see them but when you do they bring a smile every time

 
This has become a new need for me and I've since purchase another pair in a different colour way of the Can't touch this style, i'm enjoying finding new colours I hadn't already seen and getting lots of wear from them.
 
TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment