Sunday 22 April 2018

Bath Bomb Friday - On a Sunday

Hi guys, mega apologies, my post didn't seem to post on Friday, i think i need to update the schedule system so instead of the post that was due to go up i figured i'd do a different kind of bath bomb post while i fix the problem. 




I have never found a body wash, shower gel or bath creme that leave my skin moisturised and smelling great, most strip the oils from my skin and leave it dry and the scent disappears after an hour so i tried a bath bomb from Lush, it was very plain but it coated my skin in a lovely soft creamy texture, it smelled subtle but lasted and it really did make me feel great, ever since then i have been hooked, so in the last few years my collection has grown and depleted many times over, i often buy in bulk so i don't run out and i never finish one order before i buy the next because new stuff comes out so often, i've tried cheap, expensive, big, small and shaped bombs, i've tried as many colours as are in the rainbow, i've used them for the kids, for myself and even shared with my other half, I have a genuine love for them.Ive bought from shops, i've bought from independants, i've even made my own, I love to see them all grouped together before i pick one, i love to choose one for my next bath, i love to look at new releases and i love to photograph them in all their stages.



Unboxing photos and videos are apparently a thing of the past but the excitement of opening a box of new bath goodies never gets old, the scents that explode out when you first open the box and the colours inside really is worth being woken by the postman for.
I chose to blog about bath bombs because i wanted to show that even the most boring outer bomb could release something really exciting and if i could post how they smell i think it'd be perfect alas i can't but i know buying blind isn't much fun when you just aren't sure what you're getting for you money so i try to help, 


This beauty will be on the blog soon so keep your eyes peeled for it in the near future.
How do you buy yours? Do you have a place to recommend? Maybe somewhere you want to try but would rather see a review on it first?
Let me know.
TJ x



No comments:

Post a Comment