Tuesday 17 April 2018

Irregular Choice - Cant Touch This Pink

My review for this week is a pair of my ever growing acrylic heels, I just reached 5 pairs of this style so i must really be loving them right now and i'm sure you can see why.

These shoes have so much to look at and are definite head turners so they are a go to when i'm wearing a very plain outfit like jeans and a Tee or a block colour dress.


The colours on this pair really pop and i love how photogenic they are, often people have to add filters and mess with colours to get the shoes to look as good as in real life but not with these, they look just like this when they are on my feet.

The flowers at first were too much for me, i'm not a massive floral fan but after taking in the whole shoe and seeing them on they actually really work, the little blue flowers are punchy and the multi colours mean these beauties really work well with anything.


Because these shoes have the T bar strap on them they are very comfy, easy to wear and are a go to more often than not, I really wish Irregular Choice would reproduce these in new colours, As i become more selective of what i search for these are up there in various colour ways to add to my collection. 


The heel height is: 9.5cm
The sizing fit: True with no extra room
The width: Normal 

The heel is a good size for all evening wear, the sizing i found true to size with my size 5 foot but with no room had i of been a 5.5, i found the width normal fit but i have a slight high instep and find the T bar can rub on the top of my foot if my feet are hot and a little swollen, normal for this type of shoe since i don't wear socks with them.

Do you have these in another colour way? Do you find the fit the same? Would you like to see more of this style released? Let me know.

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment