Tuesday 10 April 2018

Irregular Choice - I'm Bossy

Today we have one of my favourite and most worn pairs, I hunted for these for a long time and since getting them they make the biggest appearance of all of my shoes, they are everything IC is for me, loud, colourful and such a joy to look at.


These have that statement acrylic heel that is really eye catching, they also have a lovely scattering of bunny beads, along side the miss match material and spotty bow these really are a beautiful pair, they are quite and old style and came in black and red along side this stunning green.


I've decided to start and add a little more info on the shoes i post about because of age they aren't easily found anymore so in order to help those searching i'll be including heel height, sizing and width of the styles from here on in, if there is anything else you would like to know then please comment and i'll happily try and answer.


The heel height is: 9.5cm
The sizing fit: True to size, looser with wear
The width: Normal to wide fitting

I don't post many new styles simply because it's easy enough for you to visit a store or order with returns possible to try out sizing yourself so i try to stick to older styles that aren't so easily sorced, also i prefer many older styles to some of the new stuff which feels a little more mass produced, I will also begin venturing from just IC shoes soon as i narrow my collection down to make room for other things.

TJ x

Is there a style you love and would like to see more? unsure about sizing on a pair you really want? or just want to see something else? let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment