Saturday 15 February 2014

Besame c213 Red Hot lipstick


I won a tube of Besame C213 from another blogger over Christmas, i'm always looking for fab red lipsticks and i hadn't tried Besame yet, i'm so glad i found it, I've tried so many big named lipsticks and they all bleed, those that dry onto the lips to make them longer lasting become 'bitty' after a while and the cheaper ones always leave a lip line of lipstick and nothing more after an hour or so.
Besame was none of the above, it's a class of it's own, i went for 3 hours without touching it up and even after that time it had just begun to fade a little in the center from my constant chewing and drinking tea.
It was smooth, the end points made it easy to follow my lip line with and great for reaching the corners.
I didn't find it getting bitty at any point and it didn't stain my lips, it was vibrant and smelt nice. It did give minor bleeding towards the end of 3 hours but nothing a quick finger wipe couldn't fix and it didn't put me off looking at other lipsticks by this company to add to my collection. 

Pro's:
Vibrant colour
Long lasting
beautiful packaging
Cons:
Minor bleeding
9/10
x

No comments:

Post a Comment