Thursday 6 February 2014

The reason behind my blog

Hi - I'm TJ, I enter a lot of competitions to win things, i usually wrap them up for birthdays/Xmas but i also use some for myself, especially if they are edible :)
So i figured if a company has been good enough to throw a competition then i'd better to good enough to leave them some feedback, at the same time i can add it here along with all the toys, clothes, make up and other bits we buy through the year.
We aren't rich and i have no plans to contact companies for freebies so you'll see alot of home made, home grown and cheaply bought items instead of the latest and most expensive things out there.
What makes my blog different to every other? I'll share my secrets with you :) If i make something i'll share my shopping list, if i enter something i'll share info on where you can enter too and if i buy something at an amazing price i'll tell you where i got it :)

Have a great day! x

(I Blog about items i've won/bought/been given and share tips on where to look for offers, the items are everything from notepads and pens to hampers and socks but when i don't have things to blog about i review beauty items i've used)

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment