Friday 21 February 2014

Max Factor - Seamless foundation 01 Porcelain

Please note - I last saw this product in the bargain bin in Tesco before Christmas and i can no longer find it in store or online anywhere so can only assume it's be discontinued.

I decided to review it because i have a tube left and use it for most of my make up blog photo's so i'll have something to refer people back to if they ask about my foundation.

For the foundation photo i used a Along came Betty primer which is reviewed on another page of the blog.
The foundation it'self is a runny kind of liquid, not the thick squeezy type, this actually drips out if you remove the lid. I found it blended in easily, covered without making things more pronounced and left my skin soft afterward.
I did find that is was a little tacky for the first few minutes and would suggest waiting until it's touch dry before adding a powder or blush, it also acts as a great base for lips and eye make up.

If this is no longer for sale i'm really hoping they have made something just as good or better as i loved this so much i bought it in bulk when i first found it. It's a great all over , every day foundation and if you have good skin i wouldn't even bother with a primer during the day.


Excuse everything about this picture, my 5 year old had just had me playing hairdressers and i was due an eyebrow wax the following day :/ It does show even with my uneven skin


Pros:
It's not thick and heavy
It's long lasting
It covers evenly 
Con's:
It's super runny
It's a little tacky for a while
8/10
x

No comments:

Post a Comment