Monday 9 March 2015

Birch Box March

Normally i'd wait for my GB to come and post about them both but GB seem to be getting slower and slower at sending boxes so i'm not going to wait around anymore.

A note book and a short story or part of a story were the first things I found, which were hardly exciting, I miss the free chocolates and sweets, BB seem to be adding more and more paper to every box.





I receieved a large bag of bath salts.....*rolls eyes* yay! I have yet to meet anyone that buys bath salts, normally they are given as gifts or used up for the sake of it, sadly these came in a cheap plastic bag so I can't give them as gifts.
I was pleased to be able to pick my mascara this month, at least if I'm going to get yet another one I might as well be able to pick my favourite and this is one I haven't tried so it was helpful.
I also got a 2ml perfume sample....another yay! It's not my kind of scent and I've never heard of the company but I certainly won't be buying a large version.
 
 
 
Janjira isn't something I've heard of and the lack of info on the tube made me reluctant to try it but I did and after 3 days I can honestly say....it's done nothing so far, I continue for the week but I really can't see any changes.
 
 

 
Last was ANOTHER Pk product, now I love PK and I spend a lot of money with them but! I don't want one in every single box, I purchase the boxes to try new things and after 2-3 products by one company I've decided if I want to continue trying there products so lets me on BB, please.
 
TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment