Monday 23 March 2015

Floozie by French Frost

Todays post features handbags! I'm new to the world of handbags, until I was 22 I never carried a handbag around with me and before I was nineteen i'd never carried anything except a baby changing bag, in the last four years I've grown into quite the collector of handbags especially Floozie bags.
 
I have six bags and one purse in my collection which might not sound like much but for me it's a lot to go from none to six.
 
 
My first Floozie was the black polka on the left, I nipped into Debenhams for a new pair of shoes from their KG section (which is a whole other blog post) and I saw it across the room.
I'd never heard of Floozie but then I've never been one to keep up with labels so it didn't matter and for around £25 I just had to have it.
 
Since I used the bag 95% of the week for nearly 12 months eventually it started to show signs of wear so it's now stored away for best when I need a little black bag and I've replaced it with these other two, equally cute and just as durable.

 
The cream shoulder bag on the left was my second bag that I picked up during one of their sales, I had gotten a brand new cream coat for Christmas and I needed something to colour coordinate with it and this was perfect and it's slightly larger size mean I'm not left carrying a stack of books on library day as well as a bag :)
 

 
The little pink bag in the middle is so cute! I got some vouchers and went in to buy a new purse since my old one died and just after I found the perfect purse I saw this bag and knew I had to have it, it's like a compulsion to buy these bags. The navy daisy bag is my latest purchase but I'm sure it won't be my last, it's bigger and roomy but it's also summery, I have a flared, navy trench kind of coat and it's a perfect match. 
 


All the Floozie bags come in a bag for your bag, Once my bags are stored away like my first black bag I put the bag in this to store them away. The hand bags are all roomy inside despite the small looking size and each one has a zip pocket and a phone holder pocket, they have all come with an extendable shoulder strap which can be easily removed and all except the new daisy have come with a cute mixed up key ring with various little charms and details which just make the bag so much more.

The bags range in the price from about £30-£45 but Debenhams often have sales on and I've picked up some bags for a little over £20, they are worth every penny and I get a lot of compliments on my bags when I'm out. Don't be afraid to try a name you've not heard before and don't be afraid to mix things up a little, a querky little bag can make all the difference to an outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment