Sunday 29 March 2015

The Body Shop pick ups

I have a Body Shop rewards card, they are pretty handy even if you only pop in once in a while, you get a £5 welcome gift, a £5 birthday gift and 10% off every purchase, if you spend over £10 per visit which I find easy enough to manage :D you also get a 'stamp' and after 4 stamps you get another £5 free gift, if you manage to make 8 purchases in 12 months you get an additional £10!! gift.
The card is £5 to sign up but for up to £25 in freebies and 10% everything including the sales items it really is worth it, you get to pick which gifts you have, I went for a banana shampoo because I love the stuff.
 I swim, some weeks quite a lot and this stuff is amazing for dry, brittle hair, you don't need a lot to condition but twice as much as normal and 5 minutes and you have the perfect hair mask, I don't eat bananas, I don't like the taste but the smell of this stuff if enough to make your mouth water.
The shampoo is cleansing without stripping your hair and leaving it dried out.
Banana Shampoo
Banana Conditioner


Then we added a Hemp soap on a rope, my husband loves this stuff, it smells great without being too strong and leaves his skin really soft, Hemp has a lot of good qualities and isn't just a novelty soap, definitely one to add to the Christmas boxes.
And last....whilst walking around the shop I showed my husband the new Smoky Poppy range, needless to say he loved it, he really likes the original opium perfume and this had a very similar scent, a little peppery but without the bitterness, perfect for a romantic night out or in.
 
TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment