Tuesday 17 March 2015

We love I love...

Occasionally when my husband offers to drive us we pop into home bargains and find lots of bargains, we saw lots of mothers day stock which is ideal for next year from the little ones but best of all we found a selection of I love... which has to be in my top 5 shower gels, since we still swim once to twice a week we use up a lot of shower gels but I've found when ever we take a I love... product we get lots of sniffy noses near us and questions on what scented gels we're using.
 
I've has Tangerine dream and Juicy watermelon before and loved them but the other two are totally new to me and Choca Mocha Lala smells absolutely amazing, it may just be my new favourite.
I'm not sure the going rate for I love... shower gels but these were 89p each and I'm definitely going to pester the other half into taking me more often in case they have any more in.
Let me know what steals you find in your local HB :)


TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment