Wednesday 25 May 2016

Bath bomb Wednesday - Cooltide

Another Christmas one but this one was one of my favourites ever from Bomb Cosmetics,
It was a cool smell, like ice and mint and was a really nice change from spice.
 
 
The pudding way a hard but breakable type of bomb and the little gold balls were like those edible ones you get on cakes, the bomb was a slow fizzer but it was nearly gone by the time I got in the bath, it was just a white froth but it was absolutely full of little gold stars. 


 
There must of been 200 or more little gold star in this bomb and my bath and skin were covered in them which was a lot of fun but I've been finding them for days since.

 
I'll be looking out for this bomb again this year and it's in my top 10 for stocking up on.
 
TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment