Tuesday 17 May 2016

Irregular choice - Coral reef

Summer is coming! I promise it's around here somewhere, in the meantime we have all the summer colours to look forward to, I opted for every colour possible with these which means they'll go with so much more in my wardrobe :)
These are high, I won't pretend otherwise but as they are a wedge they are fairly comfy and steady to walk in.
 
 
These make me smile to look at them because they are so pretty the only downside is the inner sole, it's a gorgeous, sparkly gold stitching but it's scratchy so i'm debating on unpicking it
They don't come with a cool sole design but i'm ok with that, I have a big love for wedges and the sole is less important the more shoes I hoard.

 
These will play a big part of my summer staple wardrobe and i'm sure you'll see lots of instagram snaps of them soon, i'm working my way through lots of new shoes and will try to feature at least one pair per week but as character heels are released I'll be videoing them and linking them to my posts so keep a look out.
 
TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment