Tuesday 31 May 2016

Irregular choice - Heatherette samples


 Todays shoe of choice is a sample pair from the Heatherette range that ran in very limited colours/sizes, I managed to get these from eBay and in a size smaller than I usually take but it was worth the risk, they fit and because of the large are wedge quite comfy.
 
They came strung up in 2 laces each with plastic stars on the end but I found it made the shoes look too busy so I've toned them down to show off the style better, the heel is a type of rubber and scuffs easily but as it's rubber it's easy to scrub clean.

 
I love that they can be interchanged with the mixed laces and they are sporty looking for easily go with jeans and shorts, i'm hoping to get a lot of wear from them when the sun comes out more.
 
TJ x


No comments:

Post a Comment