Wednesday 18 May 2016

Bath Bomb Wednesday - Oh Christmas Tree

Ok so I know Christmas is long gone but I bought so much during sales that i'm only just making my way through the bulk of it, this week I used a Oh Christmas Tree bomb, the yellow water in picture 1 I from a half crumbled Lush 5 gold rings
 
 
Firstly there was a little star on the bomb but it fell off as I unwrapped the bomb, this was a cinnamon and grapefruit scent but it wasn't strong of either, that could be down to age but I don't find Bomb cosmetics heavy on scent in any of their bombs.

It was a quick use, as you can see it didn't give off lots of froth but inside was a heap of glitter and it left the water really sparkly, there was no scent by the end of my bath but I did have lovely green water

 
 I love Bomb Cosmetics bombs as fillers because I can't afford 2/3 bombs per week from Lush and they are great as gifts and for children so I've got a small mountain of them to get through.
 
TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment