Monday 5 May 2014

Aprils Use ups

I know, i know, i'm a few days late but with the bank holidays and days off school i'm out of my routine, so i'm working on catching up :)


Here are my use ups over the last few days, i'll do a run down of everything except the 2x Lush products simply because i'm doing those with 3 other lush products i'm using up.

The tub on the far left was the left over of a wilko cocoa hand cream i had, i wouldn't recommend it or buy it again, it was strong, sticky and just not for me.

the Olay wrinkle minimizing cream, i'd buy this again in the future as i found as a neck and chest cream it was really helpful and fine lines on my neck were less visible.

I was sent a tub of Urban retreat 'the moisturiser' and it smelled lush but sadly i didn't notice any difference to my skin and it became quite bitty when rubbed in too much.

I have been getting samples from La roche posay and i'm not sure why but i'm loving them, there isn't enough in each tub to notice a great difference but they are lovely smelling and a lovely texture.

The avon cherry foot cream became an everyday must for me until recently, i love taking care of my feet and it's one part of my body i'm not scared to show off but with this cream i found it watery and wasn't helping my dry spots, it took a long time to dry and i won't be buying it again.

Naturals strawberry body scrub, i really dislike this stuff, it was sticky, the 'bits' stuck to you and by the end of a bath i had a film all over my skin.

Moisture match by garnier is a fav of mine, it's a great winter cream, it's thick, it soaks in well and it's not too heavy for a day cream but during the warmer months it's just a little too much so it's off my to buy list until later in the year.

Avon Anew night cream, Avons night creams are a great all round product and they have something for everyone however i'm not at the point in my life where ageing skin, dehydration and fine lines are becoming an increasing concern so i'm on the look out for a more targeted cream.

The mascara's i've thrown away are 2x Boots No7 Extreme length and Avon supershock
The No7 Extreme length are my holy grail, so much so i've just bought a new one for my wedding make up because i love it so much, it coats and separates my lashes like nothing else, it doesn't clog, flake or bleed and i've yet to find something as good for this price.
The Avon supershock was a great handbag mascara, sadly it dried out after a few weeks so i won't be repurchasing as i prefer to get a few months out of a full sized mascara.

That's it for this last months UU's, i'm currently working my way through some newer products but as they are just opened they may need to be used for a few months before they are a UU.

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment