Friday 16 May 2014

Pink Parcel - The Monthly Box For Your Monthlies

This box was mentioned to me a few weeks ago and i was so excited to start my 'monthlies' just to get my box, normally us women dred the cramps, the headaches and the general 'meh' feeling so to have a little box of loveliness turn up a few days before to stop me feeling so rubbish was wonderful.
When i first opened my box, which conveniently fitted through the letter box, it had what looked like 2 boxes and a bag, i wasn't sure what was in each so it was a real surprise.
During my info filling on the site i was asked which tampons i'd prefer, i went with the Kotex click as they are quite cute looking if that's possible.
 When i emptied the larger box it was actually 2 large boxes and a smaller box plus the bag, the packaging was beautiful and kept everything a surprise the whole time :)


First i emptied the bag and i found a little bundle of tampons in their bright packaging and found the bag was great for popping in my handbag, then i moved onto the two larger boxes.



In them i found more tampons which i guest are the weeks worth that women need plus a few? (i'm not a big tampon user so it seems like a years worth when i opened them)



The i opened up the smaller box and it was so much in a little box i nearly squealed with excitement, first the tea bag and chocolate which every girl needs, I also got a lovely body spray, lip balm and eye cream which all totaled more than the cost of the box and two sachets of skinade which is said to be collagen in a bottle.


All in all i love my Pink Parcel, i plan to keep my subscription ongoing for the next month but sadly i'll cancel the month after, not because of the box, it's really great but sadly i'll have so many tampons i won't know what to do with them all and it just seems wasteful so i'll wait a few months then rejoin unless the lovely people at Pink decide to start offering sanitary towels soon.

As a great alternative to the beauty only boxes which seem to be going down hill just lately this is a great pick me up and i'll be recommending it to many of my friends.

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment