Sunday 4 May 2014

Slender Tone Bottom Toner

We all want to know before we buy something expensive that it's actually going to work, i'm not a fan of sending things back and i have a collection of things in my closet that either don't fit, don't suit or just don't work that I've been too busy, lazy or scared to return.
So when i was sent a Slendertone Bottom toner i thought it would be a great way to test if the product actually does what it says on the tin box.
My mum owns the old version ab belt and says after 4 weeks she can see a difference but nothing that would make me think wow!
A little like with IPL machines i think you have to use them often and not take large brakes in between uses so i decided for every other day i would put this gadget on and see what happened after 1 month, well...after a month i purchased the newer belt and pads because i was so pleased with the bottom toners work, i have a lifted and less flat bottom which was great and with a little more work i'm now seeing slightly toned thighs, don't get me wrong i do an hours swim once a week and walk around 6 miles but i snack heavily at night and it goes straight to my hips and bum so i know i need to do something to stop me growing in those areas.

It was a little bit of a faff to put on, take off and put away but I've now got it into my routine and on opposite days i use the belt and have a night off on Saturdays.

All i all i recommend buying one of these if like me your sat at a computer a lot and don't have time to keep trim 3/4 days a week like some.

I won't scare you all with photo's but I've found a new lease of confidence to wear tighter clothes with this and will continue to use it :)

TJ x 

No comments:

Post a Comment