Monday 12 May 2014

Today's Haul

Over the last few days i've been house bound with an allergic reaction to a brand i've not used before on my face so when the postie came today with my Birchbox box and the new Green Earth pan i was super excited, then my other half told me to slap plenty of cream on my face take my meds and go and spend some money :D

I'm looking forward to reviewing my new pan tomorrow, it's so bright and cheery and the rubber handle is great.


This month my BB was crammed with great products and best of all i got the most wanted product - the liz Earle cleanse and polish.


I also got a hot cloth, benefit's they're real mascara which i'm sure most love but it's not for me, a shampoo and conditioner, a hot bath oil and a orange/coral polish


The colour is a great thick shade and below is after one coat.


Then we went shopping for our little ones birthday and got some Xmas gifts whilst there, i got the below for less than £40 and RRP would of been that for just 4-5 of them, I picked them all up from The Entertainer and i'm really please with the quality and variety in store and online.


TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment