Monday 5 May 2014

Optrex Eye Revive Moisture Mist

I recently received a bottle of Oprex eye mist around 2 weeks ago and have been using it daily ever since, i get dry itchy eyes after an op a few years back for corrective surgery and this has really been helping i walk along a long busy road once a week and both sides are covered in hedges and grass which brings out the worse in my hay fever and then the pollution from the masses of cars makes them dry and itchy.
Until i found this little bottle of loveliness i'd been splashing my face with water as soon as i got to my end destination but with this i don't have to re-do my make up afterwards as it doesn't effect it, i can close my eyes so i don't need a mirror or the awkwardness of drops and it's really helping the brightness of my eyes and the skin around is no longer puffy.

The mist is a little expensive so i think i'd maybe buy it once or twice a year just for the really bad weeks in the year but i'd be more than happy to check out the rest of the range for a cheaper alterntive for more regular use.

If you would like to try this i have some money off vouchers ready to give out.
TJ x


P.s I received this product in return for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment