Friday 3 July 2015

Body Jewellery Shop (dot com)

This week I received some items from Body Jewellery Shop and they just keep getting cuter and cuter.
I often see dainty pieces of jewellery that either cost the earth because people can get away with charging it or when they arrive they aren't such good quality. The guys over at Body Jewellery Shop not only have the styles and shapes down to a T but they have the price spot on.
 
I was sent the Stainless Steel Star earrings which are quite small and great for second holes and above aswell and younger people who maybe need a smaller stud for school/swimming.
 
I also got sent a Smooth Jewel Steel Labret Stud in purple, these bars are fab for everything, I've used them in my lip and in several of my ear piercings, the balls are changeable and come in so many colours.
Last was a pair of Silver Glitter Stud Earrings which I love they are girly without being too blingy, they are smooth so they don't get caught on anything which is ideal with longer hair that gets stuck in everything.
They are constantly adding new stock and new designs as well as a back in stock reminder which is always helpful, Take a look around the site and tell me what you like the look of, i'm loving the ear cuffs for the summer.

 
TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment