Wednesday 8 July 2015

My Little Box Review

 
So for over a year now I've been a loyal customer of Birch Box and Glossy Box and just recently I did a swap with a lovely lady who has some items from My Little Box which i'd never heard of, the last 3 months have been pretty bland boxes for me personally from Glossy Box so I upped subscription and finally moved.
What really drew me to them is that rather than fill my box with things I really won't use or actually try they include an own brand 'My little beauty' item every month, often i'd get a mascara or a hand cream in a magazine cover and then get it again in a beauty box and not like it either time so i'm excited to get my box again.
I got 3 fab little parcels inside my box and they are all lovely, First the blue/black box contained a really cute pair of sunnies, not too big and flash but nice enough to go with any outfit, perfect since I just sat on my last pair and snapped an arm, of course most people have sunglasses but it's always handy to have a spare pair to chuck in a beach bag.
Then the stripy bags, these are super cute little bags, ideal for make up brushes, storage bags or (my use) plants pots, indoors plastic pots can look pretty rubbish but drop it into one of these and they look super cute.
Last is the bag, inside was a gorgeous green, blue nail colour, really unique since it's been corals and pinks doing the rounds lately, a good sized sample of hair mask which is quite pricey in itself In case the box wasn't already worth more than it's cost and the 'my little beauty' item which this month was a really good sized body exfoliator.
 
The upside to the beauty item is you can also buy the product if you love it so all in all i'm super in love with my box and I can't wait for next months <3
 
Take a look here:
TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment