Saturday 4 July 2015

Thomas Sabo Charm Club Review

 
I've wanted a charm bracelet since I was a little girl, I love charms and the meaning behind them and how they go with pretty much anything so when my husband came home with a dainty Thomas Sabo box I was super excited, I adore owls, we have ornaments everywhere of them and now I have my very own charm of one, he's quirky and cute and I love him.
I also got a lovely bow with a pearl which I picked myself on my first trip to the store after getting my bracelet, I have bow earrings, a box ring and the charm suited perfectly.
 
 
The other charm is what comes free with the bracelet on purchase, the bracelet my husband picked for me was stunning, sadly it was a little too long so when we went back I just happened to need a new charm. I'll be picking up a new charm next week to celebrate my up and coming holiday and hopefully a bunny charm to remember our first camping trip <3
 
 
I'd love to see your charm bracelets and other ways of remembering special events :)
 
TJ x 

No comments:

Post a Comment