Friday 17 July 2015

Colouring for adults

Often I find myself on a warm evening not really wanting to sit and watch the TV, with a cold drink and some comfy slippers I can quite happily sit with a book for a few hours but recently I came across some adult colouring books, at first I expect some horrendous bold prints but then I took a look inside and come across some truly beautiful pictures.
 I'm not a huge colouring person but I did find myself during our time camping enjoying an hour colouring with the Monster, the trouble is she's forever wanting to change the page when I've just got started so having my own is absolutely perfect.
 Some of the pictures are more for shading and pencil work but some are thick enough for gel pens, felts or even highlighters and all in all it's a lot of fun. I've decided they will be perfect for hospital trips, camping, restless nights and lazy Sundays and i'll be getting a lot of use from these.
 
Excuse my dog sunning it up ^^
 
TJ x


No comments:

Post a Comment