Monday 15 February 2016

7 Days of Irregular Choice #Day1

We all have that something that we love so much we want it in every way, be it a lipstick in every colour or a dress in every pattern, mine are Mal e Bows, courtesy of Irregular Choice these gorgeous, girly, often glittery shoes are most girls dream, they have bows, they have sparkles and they make you feel great wearing them.


Never one to turn away a reason to hoard I quickly found Mal e Bows to be my favourite from the Irregular choice mutiny range because they are a classic heel, my ideal go to style and height for almost any occasion and coming in most colours means I can match them to any outfit.
They really do make me feel like a lady when I wear them and while ever IC continue to make new styles of this shoe I will continue to buy them.
 

Over the next 7 days I will be posting different styles of Irregular choice shoes, mainly in bulk photos because otherwise we'd be hitting 60 single posts to cover each shoe *I own the fact I hoard*
If there is a style you're interested in or would like to see more photos off just let me know, even if I don't plan to blog about that one on it's own I'm always happy to take extra snaps.

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment