Thursday 4 February 2016

New year New nails

January I spent it mostly eating up the last of the chocolates and biscuits, picking up Christmas tags and finally sorting out a mountain of old toys and ironing.
Now we are in February it's time to get back to real life and find that routine we all lost over Xmas and my birthday mid Jan so i'm a month behind everyone else.
So we'll kick this month off with getting rid of the festive colours and bringing back some bright colour to get us through the cold.
My order from Models Own came and I loved everything as soon as I opened it, the colours are so vibrant and shiny.
 I took advantage of the £2.50 each offer before Christmas and grabbed the 6 from my top must have list, Left to right:
Colour Chrome - Red
Colour Chrome - Turquoise
Wonderland - Jack Frost
Beetlejuice - Indian ocean 
Colour Chrome - Gold
Colour Chrome - Cerise
Sadly my Jack frost from the wonderland collection was broken like a silly delivery man had dropped it hard but the customer services were awesome!! they got another out to me super quick and it was perfect.
 
These colours are so rich and the chromes really are chrome so i'll be getting lots of use out of them all year round and i'll be keeping an eye out for the next sale to add to my collection.

TJ x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment