Thursday 18 February 2016

7 Days of Irregular Choice #Day4

What good pair of shoes doesn't deserve a gorgeous bag to complete the look, Irregular choice do not fail to charm with these gorgeous styles.


The detailing is as good as it comes on the shoes and the large images really are show stopping, the bags are large but ideal if like me you carry everything including the sink, and the soft lining inside just adds a luxury feel. 

 


The smaller lunchbox bags are the cutest bags I've seen, the gingerbread house being my favourite bag I own, it's soft all over and the detailing is amazing, I use this bag all the time even though it's no longer the festive season.

These bags are sought after and if you see one pop up don't hesitate, they don't stick around for long and haven't been rereleased so far. 
 
 

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment