Sunday 21 February 2016

7 Days of Irregular choice #Day7

We've come to the end of our week of Irregular choice, you've seen photos of most of my collection (3 shoes are on their way since these posts were written) We've covered characters, glitter and old styles.
Now we'll look at the newest additions to my collection:
Octavius are a 2014 style with a glitter step heel and a bunny face with ears, they are my first flatter style and take some wearing on but are gorgeous with it.

Lady W is a 2012 heel with seashells and starfish, they are loud and pretty and me! The colour is so vivid and they really stand out which is why I love them.
 

Paloma Prop One of my favourite shoes, I've been in search of little houses in heels for so long and I finally found these beauties and i'm so glad I didn't risk a bidding war otherwise I wouldn't of know how magical they really are.


TJ x

Look out in the coming weeks for Alice in wonderland IC x

No comments:

Post a Comment