Wednesday 17 February 2016

7 Days of Irregular Choice #Day2

Me again :) I have more IC for you today, a whole bunch of trainers, no one can wear heels forever and I adore the ICED range that IC do, from the Lashed boots to the flat Petras, they all have a quirk like no other shoe and are really comfy to wear all day.


Irregular choice are loud, in your face, notice me kind of shoes but they also have hidden gems, for instance the Lashed come with a side pocket that actually works, the petra are slip ons that look like lace ups and the Bow ta Fly have a zip for ease.


The fabrics are colour intense! they have cute stitches on and i'll be adding to my collection as and when I can, they are my go to flats now instead of my plain trainers, fingers crossed my next pair will flash too.
The range is large but limited, you really must be quick because they sell out so fast in all colours.


TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment