Sunday 13 July 2014

Acco Quartet Magnetic Weekly Organiser

This week i received a weekly organiser from Shoplet, i was dubious as to whether the average household could make use of this but i quickly found that it is so useful i'm not sure how i managed without it.

I keep my calender above my computer screen but it's a month by month page and i often miss certain things when quickly glancing at it and my other half barely checks it so i decided to place this in the kitchen (for lighting and photo purposes i put it on top of my computer).
It came well packaged and comes with a marker which also has a soft felt top so you don't have to get smudged fingers when rubbing things out.

It was easy to write on and came with magnets for those with a large enough surface to stick it up, i found my partner checked it often and noticed things a lot more, i also found it helped my daughter keep an eye on school and family events which she'd otherwise forget as well as being able to put her own notes on so we knew her plans.



I've found it really helpful and i'm now looking at getting another one for my daughter to keep in her room to note when homework needs to be in :)

You can find the product here:
http://www.shoplet.co.uk/Acco-Quartet-Magnetic-Weekly-Organiser/102282/spdv

and other products in the office supplies range here:
Office Stationary - Shoplet UK

I'd love to hear how you use yours if you decide to get one.

TJ x


No comments:

Post a Comment