Tuesday 1 July 2014

Junes In's and Outs

Last month was a quiet month on the In's and Outs because life literally took over and left me sleep deprived and exhausted but this month i'm making some me time so lots of blog posts and lots of getting things done :)

My Outs last month were:

The Avon naturals body scrub was a back cupboard item and since checking the latest Avon book i cannot see it for sale so i won't be able to buy it again, like other Avon scrubs i found it left a sticky residue so this month i'm hoping to find a great new scrub.

I got the Beauty protect shampoo and conditioner 2 boxes again in a beauty box and they smell amazing! i really love them however they did strip my hair a little and i found it lacked it's usual bounce afterwards so i won be rushing to repurchase just yet.

Liz earle is a product my mum, nan and friend all swear by, i got it in my previous BB and i'm sure it's great but so far i've found it leaves my skin a little dry and blemished however i'm not writing it off, i have a larger tube and i'm determined to give it a month to help my skin so i'll revise at a later date.

Lastly is Max factors false lash effect masacar, an oldie but goodie and only my second mascara to be thrown away this year, it is a great product and a great handbag friend, i did find it dried out quite quickly but if you use it daily like i do i don't expect to get months out of them.

My Ins are a little larger, i've had some other great items over the last 30 days but they deserve there own posts so these are just items i've got but not used yet.


I recently entered a fab giveaway on Twitter for @LTBeautyBlog at the letstalkbeauty.co.uk and got sent some fab fav products along with winners a Crabtree and evelyn competition on twitter and an imperial leather competition on facebook.

First off is the Imperial Leather, i have fallen in love with their new range of foam burst and the smells are amazing, this one is honey and milk and i'm really looking forward to using it.

The Crabtree and Evelyn condition is from their La Source collection which is my favourite, it contains seaweed and smells so fresh.

Lastly some of the products from LTB (i've missed a suncream out because i couldn't find it for the photo)
I was sent a big hitter on the current beauty market which are shine absorbing sheets by Kleenex, i've heard so many good things about these little sheets so i'm excited to try them out.

I also received a bottle of Aromatherapy bath and shower oil, i've only recently learnt the joys of Oils over creams so i'm looking forward to soaking in this lush smelling oil.

And lastly i got a Covergirl primer and shadow in forever pink which is a lovely shimmery summer shade, i love all things pretty so this is perfect to add to my shadow collection and with an added primer it'll be nice to see how to lasts.

TJ x


No comments:

Post a Comment