Wednesday 23 July 2014

Caudalie Divine Legs

I recently got sent a bottle of Caudalies diving legs tinned body lotion, I've tried so many fake tans and tinted moisturisers all leave me sticky, streaky and feeling pasty up top because my legs are so dark from them but this was different, the difference in my legs was great but not too much, I found it went on really dark but with some gentle rubbing it blended in really well, i'm not great at applying fake tan so i worried about streaks but as this is a lotion it was just like applying a body cream.


As you can see my legs are really pasty and i often hide them in summer because i simply burn if i try sunning them, the change wasn't too drastic and i liked that, and it's 93% natural ingredients is a winner for me.

I found a down side, but it's minor, if you rub too much your get this
I find the same with many night creams so the trick is if you have an itch, pat don't rub!
But as i said it's a minor thing and patting up the rubbed off bits and adding a dab more lotion soon fixes the problem.

It's also so easy to get off, unlike fake tans where you have to exfoliate and scrub away to get rid of it i thought i'd show you how i got it off last night


With 2 wipes of a baby wipe i'd got rid of all of it in that section, it was so easy and didn't leave patches or stains which is ideal because i love my ivory skin some days and wouldn't like to be stuck with a tan i didn't want.

My verdict, if your going on holiday and want to hide you pale bits, you have really pale skin or just want a tan top up then get this, it's quick, easy and uncomplicated to use and perfect for all occasions.

TJ x



No comments:

Post a Comment