Wednesday 30 July 2014

July Outs

Normally i cover my in's and out's in one post but i have so many out's this month i'll post them separate


I've finally used up some perfume samples which were just waiting for the summer sun to come out, sadly i was disappointed, i used 2x Calvin Klein down town bottles and they were a lovely fresh scent for both day and night, then i tried the Nicki Minaj Minajesty and it was so sickly sweet that i used it all in one go just to use it up, i used a Calvin Klein Beauty bottle up and it was a nice enough scent but nothing special enough to warrant buying a full bottle, I had a Cacharel Amor Amor sample lying around and was surprised by it's lovely scent, it was refreshing and elegant but a little out of my price range, lastly was the Blvgari Omnia crystalline and i'm in love, this has to be my top scent this year and I've put it on my Christmas list.

Other than the Blvgari i won't be purchasing any of the scent, i had quite a few and they just didn't tick all the boxes for me.


Pantene pro-v aqua light coniditoner, this stuff is great for after swimming and for people like me with thick, heavy hair, it didn't leave any residue and i'd be happy to purchase it again
Herbal Essences intensive mask, this is my holy grail hair product, i have over dyed, under conditioned hair and mixed with the chlorine from swimming i really needed help, this conditioned, strengthen and really softened my hair, i love it.
Rituals Zensations shower foam, this had a lovely scent to it and it was fun to use but there wasn't enough in the bottle and it's quite pricey.
Nivea creme care shower cream, i found this quite drying on the skin and it wasn't a great scent so i won't be purchasing it again but i imagine it's great for sensitive skin.
Whish body butter, this was lovely and soothing, it's smell was lush and it covered my skin really well, i'd certainly buy it if on offer.
Schwarzkopf color mask conditioner, these came with the dyed that i used, they did the job but aren't available without the dye and i have so many other conditioners to use up already.


Garnier pure active facial scrub, i would not buy this again ever, i'd been using it for about 2 weeks when i noticed it went from being a tingly wash to burning, it dried my skin out and left me sore, i could just have sensitive skin and not taken well to it but it's not for me at all.
Spa bath salts, i'd love to fill you in on these but i don't remember where they came from and they simply did the job intended.
No7 protect and perfect night cream, i swear by all No7 products, i love them, my skin loves them, they are nourishing and work even after i've applied them, i'll be repurchasing this later.
Anew renewal cream, another one that's not for me, this was really thick and laid heavy on my face, i found it made my skin greasy and i seemed to struggle with spots more when using it.
Anew clinical laser, i'm rubbish at remembering to use eye roll ons but after a few months in the draw this has dried up to a brown gooey mess so i won't be using it or repurchasing.
Maybelline dream matte mousse, i've gone off Maybelline foundations of late, every shade i thought i was in winter i'm now not in summer so i've used this up and won't be repurchasing.
Danni waterproof eyeline, rubbish! i don't like slating products but this was useless, it was hard to apply, lumpy and after 2 weeks it had become a solid block them just fell out of the pot in one lump.


My winner for this month has to be Vichys Liftactiv, my mum taught me never forget your neck, it wrinkles just like your face and this filled, lifted, firmed, i really love it, my face is soft and more elasticated,i'll be purchasing this the next time i see it.

Don't forget your products come with a time limit, most are around 12 months but be sure to use things up in order of opening them to ensure you don't waste them.

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment