Tuesday 1 July 2014

Ozeri CardioTech Pro Series digital blood pressure monitor

I was asked to review a product recently and i was really excited to be sent the Ozeri CardioTech Pro Series digital blood pressure monitor.
Lots of ladies post about beauty products and how to maximize your appearance but often we also have concerns about our health, i've only recently taken my health seriously and taken up regular excersize, i'm never going to be a gym bunny and i find repetitive work outs quite boring however i've managed to include my daughter in my weekly swim and my mum in my weekly walk so when i was offered this product i knew i'd be able to make the most of it.

I have been using this 3 times a week to monitor the difference in my heart rate and also at times when i feel my heart rate is a little irregular, it's a great size and completely voice operated but there is also an option to turn this off and the voice is replaced with a beep to notify you when the reading is done, it holds a lot of information and records several days of results so you can compare them at a later date.

It comes in a little box so you can put it in your back pack when travelling around and is so easy to fit onto your wrist with no real effort, it is a great item for putting your mind at rest and my mum was recently told she had very high blood pressure so after trying this was able to record her readings for her doctors which makes everyone's job easier.

For the price and ease of use if you have high blood pressure or are concerned you may have i'd recommend getting one.




You can find the Ozeri Blood Pressure Monitor here: Ozeri CardioTech blood pressure monitor


No comments:

Post a Comment