Wednesday 16 July 2014

Todays Haul

I've not had a lot of time to enter competitions this month with so many wedding plans and with schools due to break up but i have had some great items to review.

 I was sent a gorgeous lotion from Birchbox by Caudalie, it's so gold and dark in the bottle i had serious doubts it would go on well but after running it in a little (the right side of my hand) it really worked as a light tanner, i'll be doing a full review later this week.
 Next was a NYX lipstick and lip line, they were so vibrant and really down my street, i wore them all day today with no bleeding and little need for a topup, the lipstick says matte but it had a sheen to it and didn't dry on my lips so i'll be using some lipcote on top to keep it in place.
 Then i popped into boots and find these lovely glitter polishes so me and the little one to share over the holidays, they look like a top coat and glitter but give a lovely coat after two applications and at 50p were a steal
Whilst shopping in Morrisons i noticed they have a 'flower of the week' section in the flower part and they had some lovely mini roses for just £1 each so my other half treated me to a lovely red and a white one, they will go perfect in my new pots and a really bargain so i'll be checking in on this section of the store more often.


 All in all i'm really pleased that in total i spent £3.50 and got all this, the Nyx products came from a weekly competition Lipcote run called Post your Pout and it's worth a look.

TJ x



No comments:

Post a Comment