Sunday 20 March 2016

Irregular Choice - Aaliyah and insoles

Be still my beating heart!
When I saw these shoes I knew I needed them as part of my summer wardrobe, they are green and high and just so me.
The summer collection from Irregular Choice is slowly coming through and I love it all in it's bright, glittery madness.


These are a closed shoe which means they are a little tight on first wear but i'd go with true to size on them because the see through mesh will give with heat and wear, they have a pointed toe and a glitter tongue so they will shape to fit lovely soon enough, it's hard to photographer the shine of the glitter but it's high shine, a green and blue blend that is so pretty that I just kept staring at my feet. Anything with a wedge wins for me and it's a growing trend I can manage all day long.


Insoles - I love Irregular Choice, sometimes so much so that I need to buy harder to find pairs in the next size up just to have them, then insoles are really handy, IC have started doing a range of designs that are all completely Irregular :) they also help my high arches on hard sole shoes which is a bonus.
They are totally inexpensive at £2.99.


TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment