Friday 25 March 2016

Mask Genie March Pouch

In a bid to stay healthy this month I opted for a none chocolate based Easter treat, instead choosing to build up my face mask stash and as always I chose SkinILove as my go to place to buy.
This month they included a mask in the shape of an egg so it was perfect.



Due to the increasing in shipping costs they've disclosed the fact that each monthly pouch will now contain between 8-10 masks instead of the usual 10 which is fair, it means no increase in the price and when it's a larger or heavier mask pack it just makes sense.
The pack contained 2x three part masks which are new to me and i'm looking forward to giving them a go.

 

It also contained a lot of moisturising masks which are perfect for this time of year and they all look great. I'm so impressed I've pre ordered next months pouch as well, i'm looking forward to Sunday evening when I can relax and enjoy a good mask.

TJ x

**details - SkinIlove.com is the website for 'Mask Genie'

No comments:

Post a Comment