Saturday 26 March 2016

Mel by Melissa - Pop 2 heart

Sadly not everyday is a heel day, As much as I wish it were I walk a lot and the paths around here aren't great so I started looking into Flat shoes, I adore IC but to save them from having to resoled every few weeks I decided to try a brand which I've seen around recently and I'm so glad I did.

 
They are a 'melflex' plastic and super malleable so they fit to your foot and there is no rubbing from movement, they have a minute heel that takes the impact of hitting the floor and stops any pain and they go with pretty much everything. 


I'm already looking to purchase my second pair, they really are lovely and perfect for days when my feet are recovering from heels or just on sunny days when we're out for long travels.

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment