Wednesday 16 March 2016

Irregular Choice - Misty Reins



When I talk about Irregular Choice to my friends they think of the wacky, out there heels and bright colours so these were a little out of my comfort zone for being 'normal' however I often find myself cursing the damp weather because I can't always wear my lovely shoes but these cover that!



The box is quite a basic one compared to others but who's looking at the box when you're wearing the shoes, the flats have a gorgeous shimmery but not glittery unicorn on the front and a irridecent trim and stars down the sides, they fit snug but I don't suggest sizing up, with a few wears they'll begin to stretch and in the next size up when that happens they'll become to big so I stayed true to size.
 
 
These have a gorgeous padded insole so they are super comfy to walk in and i'd say pretty enough not just to wear with jeans, i'm actually looking forward to damper weather now these are here :)

TJ x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment